Process Support Operator (Paint Shop) – Aberdeen
Due to an internal promotion, a vacancy has arisen within RWG Advanced Remanufacturing Business for a Process Support Operator. The successful candidate will be based at Dyce, Aberdeen and will report to the Department Supervisor. The primary function will be preparation, operation and assistance of the Repair processes for the repair and overhaul of Oil and Gas derivative Gas Generator components.
- The successful candidate will be based primarily in the Paint shop / Walk in blast unit.
- This position requires a candidate from a mechanical background who can adapt to various duties from masking, cleaning, metal polishing, blasting, booking in goods, working with chemicals and preparation of parts prior to painting, any other suitable task allocated by management.
- Assist Supervision in production planning and in reporting HSE matters and factors that hinder performance.
- Preventative Maintenance and operation of blast equipment and associated plant, ovens, degreaser, spray booths, super polishing and chemical plant.
- Maintain good house keeping in work areas and perform other related or comparable duties as assigned (5’s).
- Shift working including night shift will be required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Mechanical background.
- Knowledge of HS&E procedures & COSHH assessments, etc.
- Grit blasting and masking experience would be beneficial however training will be provided.
Applications for this vacancy must complete the application form (HR001) and submit to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. RWG treats personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with the requirements set out under the General Data Protection Regulation. Information on how your data is used and the basis for processing is provided in RWG’s Job Application Privacy Notice.
Closing date for applications is 27 September 2019