Blender – Aberdeen
A vacancy has arisen within the RWG Advanced Remanufacturing Business for a Metal Polishing/Blender Operator. The successful candidate will be based at Dyce, Aberdeen and will report to the Department Supervisor. The primary responsibility will be the preparation, operation and assistance of repair processes for the repair and overhaul of Oil and Gas Derivative Gas Generator components.
- This position requires a candidate from a mechanical background who can metal polish/blend Turbine Material, Nozzle Guide Vanes, Casings and any other Engine Components.
- The position will require a candidate who will be able to adapt to various duties including masking, cleaning, blasting, working with chemicals, preparation of parts for painting or any other task deemed by management.
- Ability to assist Supervision in production planning and reporting any HSE matters and factors that hinder performance.
- Comply with company QHS&E and operational procedures.
- Preventative Maintenance and operation of air tools, extraction units and any other relevant equipment.
- Maintain good housekeeping in work areas and perform other related or comparable duties as assigned (5’s).
- The position will include shift work and night shift may be required.
As well as a great team environment and comprehensive training, all RWG colleagues enjoy a range of benefits including:
- A 37 hour working week (9-day fortnight)
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
Applications for this vacancy must complete the application form (HR001) (CVs will not be considered unless accompanied by the application form) and submit to the HR Department at email@example.com. RWG treats personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with the requirements set out under the General Data Protection Regulation. Information on how your data is used and the basis for processing is provided in RWG’s Job Application Privacy Notice.
Closing date for applications is 17 June 2021