A vacancy has arisen within the RWG Component Technology Division for a Senior Inspector. The successful candidate will be based at Dyce, Aberdeen, and will report directly to the Senior Operations Engineer. The primary function is to manage and ensure the Inspection Department meets Operational Requirements and performs within all OEM inspection guidelines & criteria. To maintain and ensure all documentation is controlled in line with RWG QHS&E procedures.
- Plan, organise and delegate work activities to the inspection team.
- Supervision of the Inspection Department – performance management (review, training, discipline and employee development).
- Provide regular feedback on progress to production meetings.
- Conduct toolbox talks and team briefs.
- Development of operational procedures.
- Encourage and support all company driven Lean & Six Sigma initiatives.
- Implement and manage company QHSE procedures.
- Manage and resolve Improvement Opportunities and Audit Reports.
- Manage the secure air cargo system within CTD.
- Compile and issue component release certification on completion of the repair.
- Control of non-conforming material in accordance with the relevant company procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experienced technical background in Gas Turbine overhaul and the associated inspection processes.
- Good leadership, organisational, planning and communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of Visaer and Maximo ERP systems.
Applications for this vacancy must complete the application form (HR001) and submit to the HR Department at email@example.com. RWG treats personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with the requirements set out under the General Data Protection Regulation. Information on how your data is used and the basis for processing is provided in RWG’s Job Application Privacy Notice.
Closing date for applications is 12 October 2018