NDE / Clean Line Operator
A vacancy has arisen within the Avon Project for an NDE / Clean Line Operator. The successful candidate will be based at Kirkhill, Dyce, Aberdeen and will report to the Clean Line & NDE Cell Leader.
- To carry out Wash and NDE – FPI & MPI Operations as required, and deliver material to Inspection along with NDE Reports if required.
- To ensure correct procedures for documentation control are followed at all times.
- To ensure that the correct standards of material handling are observed at all times
- To oversee and promote Health, Safety & Environment issues within the workshop.
Experience and Qualifications
- Clean line or NDE experience/qualification would be preferable, however, training will be provided.
- Attention to detail is a must for this position.
- Willingness to learn and ability to retain a large amount of data to satisfy the academic requirements of this position.
Closing date for applications is 23 March 2018