Gas Turbine Test Facilities Manager
An opportunity has arisen for the position of Test Facilities Manager at RWG. This role requires the management of two test sites located at Tullos, Aberdeen and Ansty, Coventry. The successful candidate is likely to be based in Aberdeen and will report to the Operations Director.
The successful candidate will:
- Be required to manage the day to day activities required of a Gas Turbine test facility which will comprise of the test crew, maintenance of the facility and ensuring the safe and reliable operation of oil, gas and turbine controls systems.
- Be required to interface at all levels of the business and with customers who require technical support in the execution of Gas Turbine testing at the facilities.
- The individual will be capable of achieving a high standard of Health, Safety and Environmental performance and providing ideas for future improvements and modifications to the facility and its operating systems.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree level academic achievement
- Knowledge of the BSI standards of Health, Safety and Environment required of a Gas Turbine testing facility
- Specialist Controls/Instrumentation & performance testing experience
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose engine and controls problems
- People Management
- Maintenance planning
Closing date for applications is 25 May 2018