Global Logistics Co-ordinator
A vacancy has arisen within the Purchasing and Logistics Department for a Global Logistics Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will be based at Kirkhill, Dyce and will report to the Purchasing and Logistics Manager. The primary responsibility will be to arrange local, national and international transportation.
- Arrange local, national and international transportation by air, road and sea in accordance with company procedures.
- Liaise with all departments within RWG, freight forwarders, customers and business partners.
- Carry out trade compliance checks.
- Preparation of all necessary shipping and customs documentation.
- Ensure compliance with all HM Revenue & Customs regulations and procedures.
Experience and Qualifications (preferred but not essential)
- An extensive knowledge of HM Revenue & Customs procedures, in particular inward and outward processing reliefs and a similar knowledge of trade compliance along with an understanding of CAA Aviation Security Regulations.
- Experience of multi-mode transportation requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of international shipping including the operation of documentary letter of credits.
- Good organisational skills, the ability to multi-task, and be able to organise time effectively to ensure that company deadlines are met.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Driving Licence.
Closing date for applications is 23 March 2018