A vacancy has arisen within the Avon Project for a Fitter. The successful candidate will be based at Dyce, Aberdeen, and will report directly to the Cell Leader. The primary function is to assist in the smooth, efficient and safe operation of their relevant department in accordance with the company procedures.
To carry out Engine Fitting duties:
- Receipt of Engines / Modules.
- Strip & Build of Engines / Modules as required.
- Balance of Rotating Components.
- Ensure correct procedures and documentation are used at all times.
- To ensure that the correct standards of material handling are observed at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
- Time served Mechanical Engineer / Fitter.
- Technical knowledge of Gas Turbines.
- Several years of experience in Gas Turbine environment preferred but not essential.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into operational instructions.
- Attention to detail is a must for this position.
Applications for this vacancy must complete the application form (HR001) and submit to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. RWG treats personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with the requirements set out under the General Data Protection Regulation. Information on how your data is used and the basis for processing is provided in RWG’s Job Application Privacy Notice.
Closing date for applications is 12 October 2018