Customer Account & Project Specialist / Parts, Accys & Comps
The Customer Account & Project Specialist / Parts, Accys & Comps, in the Customer Support Department is the primary liaison between the customer and the company for spare parts sales, accessory & component overhauls. Responsible to ensure budgeted company profits and total customer satisfaction are met throughout the entire process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales for new and existing customers including in-house visits, customer entertainment and sales calls at customer sites as required.
- Manage multiple customer accounts and sales process events. Anticipate and solve possible conflicts in execution and delivery.
- Creates sales orders and manages all input for instructions to purchasing, the shop or other departments as required.
- Process accessory & component overhaul and spare parts sales inquiries & quotes for customers and closes the sale.
- Coordinate with Purchasing on price and availability research of parts with vendors as required (i.e. Siemens, Rolls-Royce, etc.).
- Provides regular ongoing status reports to customers regarding job timelines, costs, and outstanding issues.
- Prepares cost/price estimates, analyzing profit margin to ensure company revenue/profitability goals are met.
- Create draft invoices and verify accuracy. Work with accounting to ensure accurate billings.
- Some travel as required.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience with industrial (Oil, Gas & Power Generation) machinery, business administration and customer support, or equivalent. Gas turbine experience a plus.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, interpersonal, presentation, planning and negotiation skills.
- Solid math skills and analytical ability.
- Good PC skills with working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to make accurate decisions in a fast paced, stressful and demanding environment.
- Must work well in a team environment and as an individual with minimum supervision.
- The position demands ownership and availability on a 24 hour per day, 7-day per week on call basis.
- Siemens SGT-05 AE (501-K Industrial) and Rolls-Royce 501-K Series Marine Gas Turbine Engines familiarization or equivalent experience.
- Wood Ethics Policy Training
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Employees may be subject to random drug and alcohol testing under DOT regulations.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- The use of Safety Glasses is required when in the shop area
- The use of steel toe boots is required when outside the guidelines in the shop area
- Additional PPE may be required depending on the work environment
- Work performed in an office environment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable
This job description is not necessarily a complete list of all job functions, requirements or working conditions. RWG (Repair & Overhauls) USA, Inc. reserves the right to modify essential job functions, physical demands of the job and job qualifications at any time.
Physical abilities may not match the functional requirements of the job description. Modification of the job requirements to the extent required to reasonably accommodate the applicant’s physical ability will be considered in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (and other applicable laws/regulations) to the extent no undue hardship and/or safety threat exists.
Applications for this vacancy must complete the application forms HUR-18, HUR-19 and HUR-23 and submit them, together with a scanned copy of qualifications to Christine Mendoza, HR / Office Coordinator, at email@example.com